Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

No slacking! I was using reverse psychology that now won’t work dammit!
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

I am ******* tired of the hashtags not working though. Did you Gumbies mess with them when you won and broke the SFA or something?
I blame Tandy. The SFADA mob are getting rid of anything vaguely resembling a drug reference. Hash browns are shortly to be called 'flattened potato patties' and anyone called Molly will have to change their name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1913786

The Ophidian Old Boys have gone from Premiers, to Spoon, to top of the table after four rounds. This week they travel to the House of Gumby where last seasons Premiers seem to still be dealing with a hangover. The Old Boys will be looking to make it three in a row against the Gumbies, but fans shouldn't expect a high scoring game with this pair.

Stingy defences are what both clubs are built on, neither team has allowed an opponent to score 100 points so far this season. Will we see a low scoring dour game or will one team break the shackles and put the other to the sword?

Will Harvey Manfrenjensenden kick a bag?
Will cats_09 give the Gumbies mids first use?

The answers to these and other questions I couldn't think of will be found on Sunday

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
Tigerturbulance Robertio Falconista beez

Early match threads, wow! THANKS GRALIN!

Hiya Gumbos, look out for that tree...

1708952384178.gif

Last edited:
Is CatToTheFuture still around? Have not seen them posting outside the Geelong board for a while.

Nice to see cats_09 taking a leading role in the Sweet FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back