Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday Night Live Thank You GIF
kinda hard not to after the smell infusing the food while being microwaved for 5 mins.
Ya know you could have emptied the contents on a plate first and the we wouldn’t need to be listening to this complaint which you could have easily fixed… do I have to do all the thinking for us both ffs 🙄

Our Ding a ling love Lattes - cinnamon for memory? Dingster ?

What's your choice of drink Pamcake1 ?
Everyday choices: french press long black and then fresh ginger tea.
Special choices: amareto in an ice coffee or a long cranberry juice, sparkling water, vodka with a splash of fresh ginger juice*
*method grate fresh ginger into a muslin, steep in boiling water and strain and press out juice.

Ya know you could have emptied the contents on a plate first and the we wouldn’t need to be listening to this complaint which you could have easily fixed… do I have to do all the thinking for us both ffs 🙄
Oh **** me, give me a break woman, first one I've done, how can you fix errors before you know there is a error.

Mind you wouldn't have thought about emptying it on a plate, if I can get it out of the tray I'll try that, but just means gladwrap-more rubbish.

Everyday choices: french press long black and then fresh ginger tea.
Special choices: amareto in an ice coffee or a long cranberry juice, sparkling water, vodka with a splash of fresh ginger juice*
*method grate fresh ginger into a muslin, steep in boiling water and strain and press out juice.
Classy bitch you!

GIF by filmeditor

It's actually called bumping beautifuls when it contains Ken
toy story fashion GIF
I beg to differ… there is no gif for plastic rubbing on plastic but if you close you eyes real tight… the mental pic is quite visible

Nearly everything that myblueroan Has purloined has a tracking chip, all we need is a triangulation from the Qi-Fi towers and it's curtains. qoitans.
EFA.

The key word there is nearly.
And Mr Tee will find a nice surprise when he goes to scoop at the protein powder bin. :sneaky:

As for triangulating, ha!
My skills were honed on an actual track, in a very real village called WeyreWolff.
A few little bugs HA! That's what crossing rivers is for!
De Bugs dey dun buggered off.

And now I know this situation has far wider implications than we first suspected Robertio
download-1.jpg

Oh and ps. Dinsdale , you should really visit WeyreWolff village if you haven't already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I beg to differ… there is no gif for plastic rubbing on plastic but if you close you eyes real tight… the mental pic is quite visible
I think there is plenty of gifs for that kind of thing...

Dance Dancing GIF by Sakke Soini

EFA.

The key word there is nearly.
And Mr Tee will find a nice surprise when he goes to scoop at the protein powder bin. :sneaky:

As for triangulating, ha!
My skills were honed on an actual track, in a very real village called WeyreWolff.
A few little bugs HA! That's what crossing rivers is for!
De Bugs dey dun buggered off.

And now I know this situation has far wider implications than we first suspected Robertio
View attachment 2100446

Oh and ps. Dinsdale , you should really visit WeyreWolff village if you haven't already.
I've got one word to say to you Missy Horsey: Microchipping.

Remember that lovely deep sleep you had.
You don't!
Ok never mind then.

Ahhh yes that might be Dings choice! Turmeric not cinnamon :think:
Wow
Not too attentive for a mistress.
That's a bad look Mrs Tee.
I'd be a bit worried. The other gir

anyway, hope you and Mr Tee are well.

I've got one word to say to you Missy Horsey: Microchipping.

Remember that lovely deep sleep you had.
You don't!
Ok never mind then.
Et tu brutus pammy?

the_manchurian_candidate-angela_lansbury.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back