Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

They've just won back to back moral World Cups, and they're red hot favourites to win their 3rd straight moral Ashes - unbeatable!!!!
I believe they're building a new wing of the British Museum to house all of their moral victories, so you can visit them at the same time as the Elgin Marbles and the Rosetta Stone.

Wait, the games as simulation? I feel like that was a salient piece of information that could have been passed on... I've been cutting my carbs all week for nothing! Not to mention the money wasted on the ab roller.
Boy have I got some good news for you!!!

bob on the beers.jpg

Nothing new about it my rodent friend. For many seasons now we have concentrated our focus on the things that are within our control. Having a dice land on the side you want may be nice, and we have individually had our share of such events, but I value being adjudged the team that others most enjoy posting against and being the club to have won the most beez trophies higher than the outcome of a 20 year old simulation program.

This is from two seasons ago at least.

View attachment 2056548

Each to their own

I would rate The Warriors slightly above S37 Dragons though

Wait, the games as simulation? I feel like that was a salient piece of information that could have been passed on... I've been cutting my carbs all week for nothing! Not to mention the money wasted on the ab roller.
I imagine you're as unimpressed by this revelation as your avatar Bri-dog.

So we've got three drinking sports so far Qooty, lawn bowls and motor racing... god I'm feeling athletic opens another beer

Drinking & driving sounds like a great idea

Nothing could go wrong with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing new about it my rodent friend. For many seasons now we have concentrated our focus on the things that are within our control. Having a dice land on the side you want may be nice, and we have individually had our share of such events, but I value being adjudged the team that others most enjoy posting against and being the club to have won the most beez trophies higher than the outcome of a 20 year old simulation program.

This is from two seasons ago at least.

View attachment 2056548

First rule of SIMs ,. never blame the SIM

I got a warning for doing that....

First rule of SIMs ,. never blame the SIM

I got a warning for doing that....

We can’t question the integrity of the process

You can say “The SIM hates The Warriors”

It is a fine line

Winning best posting team from your peers is exponentially more prestigious than the equivalent of winning bingo night at the RSL.
BINGO ! Man i miss that . in this Muslim Country i working in there is no BINGO.

Cant wait to get back to RSL and try a game again

Man oh man i am getting old LOL

200w.gif
Dont worry , be HAPPY !

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back