Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Or drinking that fine tequila that Ticky009 purchased from tony at a price that was practically giving it away.
Now for me that is going an extra yard as I am not a massive tequila fan . Ouzo . Well that is another story. Had a few nights where I had to walk home on a Saturday night when I was Sous Chef in a Greek restaurant .

Now for me that is going an extra yard as I am not a massive tequila fan . Ouzo . Well that is another story. Had a few nights where I had to walk home on a Saturday night when I was Sous Chef in a Greek restaurant .
I drank wholesale amounts of ouzo during covid lol.

More like Souzo Chef, amirite?

It was like a couple of thousand years ago, but the modern ones started in 1896.

I heard a ruour that our good friend Grand Uncle Horace competed at Athens 1896

#RIPHorry

Holy heck! TubbsFarquhar is this a thing?
I can't be sure as I've never been there, but it does sound like something that would exist.

Now, upon hearing about it...

AF9UCd9p7ZrbPcmTXF9lQNE3nEE=.gif

This strange terminology usually relates to a player going above and beyond the call of duty at training during the pre-season.

For example, running 50 laps instead of 40 when asked. Blitzing the 3kms time trial. Slaughtering the skin fold test etc.

Or in Rat land staying for an extra 3 beers .
interesting terminolgy

"Training the house down"

Never heard it before and not sure i would ever use it lol

But seems from google it is used by many chat forums especially AFL

I wonder where it originated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or drinking that fine tequila that Ticky009 purchased from tony at a price that was practically giving it away.
The truck carrying the tequila had an unfortunate accident, right into my possession. So, I thought I'd share my windfall with you all at a discount.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back