Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Better spin that top. This could be a dream too.
black and white dreaming GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scientists have just completed a study into the effects of alcohol on walking. Apparently the results were staggering.
I was walking home from the pub in my youf. Got to crossroads, couldn't read the street signs. In those days in some burbs the signpost was wood. I kicked it over, read the sign "now I know where I am"
Which way was that stupid sign pointing??...

A 20 minute walk took 3 hours

Rough day.

Our two year old woke up at 4am and threw up all through his bed. Meanwhile our bed was completely drenched from me sweating this thing out.

Then had to take him to hospital in the morning as his fever was getting out of control.

He's home now and seems to be doing ok. Helped himself to some of my hot chips lol.

Rough day.

Our two year old woke up at 4am and threw up all through his bed. Meanwhile our bed was completely drenched from me sweating this thing out.

Then had to take him to hospital in the morning as his fever was getting out of control.

He's home now and seems to be doing ok. Helped himself to some of my hot chips lol.
Probably the radelaide membership scarf you dressed him in lead to the puking.

Good to hear he's ok. Hope he isn't traumatised by your impending loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back