Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't have a premiership but we'll be Raz's only opponent ever.

We saved the league.
It’s a shame , his walk out song was this

Conditions for the this match will be CLOUDY

WARNING

Defending has been forbidden.

Get Ready GIF by NBC

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Bigger question is, why are the Swamprats still holding a retired player on your squad list? 🧐

He hasn’t officially retired yet

We are giving him some space while he decides his future

I mean nobody asked, but this seems pretty official to me?

hereby offer my resignation from the SFA.

You should send him a message every three and a half minutes for the next week asking him what his intentions are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean nobody asked, but this seems pretty official to me?

It is a sensitive situation at the moment

I am more than happy to discuss it in our PM if you are really concerned

game day.png
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Righto Wazzas, it's the first game day for the season. One one hand we beat the Sinners last time we played and we are on a three game winning streak. On the other hand we have not won a round one fixture since season 31 with five losses and a bye in that time, because the simulator is random aye. So fire up, take your shots and get your ars*s underground. It's exterminatin' time!

1722135482018.png

View attachment 2061361
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Righto Wazzas, it's the first game day for the season. One one hand we beat the Sinners last time we played and we are on a three game winning streak. On the other hand we have not won a round one fixture since season 31 with five losses and a bye in that time, because the simulator is random aye. So fire up, take your shots and get your ars*s underground. It's exterminatin' time!

View attachment 2061370
Identity Engage GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

Gonna mow the lawn now. If I haven't died from exhaustion I'll be back to torment you all around game time.

Gonna mow the lawn now. If I haven't died from exhaustion I'll be back to torment you all around game time.
If you haven't died from exhaustion you can mow mine if you like

It is a sensitive situation at the moment

I am more than happy to discuss it in our PM if you are really concerned
Concerned? Lol.

Just laid some turf for my pre game warm up, handed the hose to the 6 year old and ready to kick some snags

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back