Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Confused Star Wars GIF

Heā€™s literally the nicest person on the site.
Indeed. His presence always makes me feel bad when I say mean things.

We love sweet 'Less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Wonders!

I've got a weekend that I've been looking forward to for months. The chores have either been done or will be ignored. I'm catching up with family today.

Whatever you do today, do it languidly.

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back