Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Gra Gra yiu back on board yet?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

I managed tol talk the locksmith into $165 after he quoted me $350.
Your newly cut spare key is being listed on EBAY right this moment for $185.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

Have a lovely day. I'm going to.

Whatever you do today, do it with be gusto.
im about to have a late breakfast because I keep getting distracted by other things so I will definitely do it with gusto now

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

Have a lovely day. I'm going to.

Whatever you do today, do it with be gusto.
Going to pull out as much of the winter grass in my lawn as I can. The weather forecast after today in Perth is spring-like, so want to give my lawn the best chance to bounce back as it looks a bit like Optus Stadium at the moment. Actually that's unfair, mine doesn't look that bad.

Going to pull out as much of the winter grass in my lawn as I can. The weather forecast after today in Perth is spring-like, so want to give my lawn the best chance to bounce back as it looks a bit like Optus Stadium at the moment. Actually that's unfair, mine doesn't look that bad.
Try to do it n two stages if you can so you don't totally ruin your back.

Don't spend more than 10 minutes pulling the grass out in the first stage before taking a break.
Commence stage two in September 2025.

I don't envy you. Winter grass. Urgh. Thankfully, since we've got our latest pair of chooks they've loved the winter grass and gorge themselves on the young seeds. I'm hoping to see a difference next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back