Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I AM NOT WATCHING THE GRAND FINAL IF GEELONG MAKE IT AGAIN.

So mad at Kern right now.

We could wallop the Demons by 10 goals on Sunday and the weekend would still suck.

I AM NOT WATCHING THE GRAND FINAL IF GEELONG MAKE IT AGAIN.

So mad at Kern right now.

We could wallop the Demons by 10 goals on Sunday and the weekend would still suck.
How about a ten goal Gumbies win and a loss for the navy blues?

Absolutely no point at all in Gumbies winning then.

How about a ten goal Gumbies win and a loss for the navy blues?

Nah, absolutely no point at all in Gumbies winning.

The Tigers will be longing for the days they used to finish 9th for the next few years

I’ve always subscribed to the theory of collecting those sweet sweet draft picks and slingshot like Ricky Bobby past ninth whenever possible to multiple flags as the best strategy, it’s just the execution on the clubs part has produced wildly variable results

And I’ve always said that

I’ve always subscribed to the theory of collecting those sweet sweet draft picks and slingshot like Ricky Bobby past ninth whenever possible to multiple flags as the best strategy, it’s just the execution on the clubs part has produced wildly variable results

And I’ve always said that
If they draft well, they'll bounce high. But it'll be ugly for at least 3 or 4 years

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

It's fair to say that foopy is on my mind today.

All the best cooney and let's hope we have a better game than the second half last night.

Whatever you do today, do it favourably.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

It's fair to say that foopy is on my mind today.

All the best cooney and let's hope we have a better game than the second half last night.

Whatever you do today, do it favourably.
Good luck!

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you feeling any better, mate?
A bit better today, about to have an early lunch then maybe another sleep. It’s one of those days where I have a lot to do but I’ll make like a Mexican and get in some siesta time :)

My throat is very sore today which it wasn’t yesterday so I’ll see where that goes.

A bit better today, about to have an early lunch then maybe another sleep. It’s one of those days where I have a lot to do but I’ll make like a Mexican and get in some siesta time :)

My throat is very sore today which it wasn’t yesterday so I’ll see where that goes.
Take care. All the best.

My throat was sore from day 1. It was the trigger for my test. The fever came on after that.
When did you test positive, and why were you tested?

Hope it doesn't get worse

My throat was sore from day 1. It was the trigger for my test. The fever came on after that.
When did you test positive, and why were you tested?

Hope it doesn't get worse
I had it about 2 years ago and it just feels different to a regular flu or virus so when I had the same strong body pains and fatigue I tested myself a couple of days ago. It’s no biggie to me but we do have a couple of vulnerable people health wise in the family who prefer anyone who knows they have covid to stay away so we still test for their sake. But it doesnt stop us doing anything anymore, it’s just the fatigue and aches that’s a good excuse for sympathy :)

And naps which I LOVE 🤗

I had it about 2 years ago and it just feels different to a regular flu or virus so when I had the same strong body pains and fatigue I tested myself a couple of days ago. It’s no biggie to me but we do have a couple of vulnerable people health wise in the family who prefer anyone who knows they have covid to stay away so we still test for their sake. But it doesnt stop us doing anything anymore, it’s just the fatigue and aches that’s a good excuse for sympathy :)

And naps which I LOVE 🤗
I wasn't too bothered about covid either. You get a week or so off work for just two days of genuine sickness :thumbsu:

Yeah these days it’s nothing.
All of my Australian workmates have had covid over the past two months, and one of my US workmates has it now.
Hopefully I don't get it in a week's time. I have another 10 day trip coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back