Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!
you hit us twice there Bovo better make sure you didn't miss anyone else

Wishing the Cubster a very Happy Birthday xx

lion GIF

Happy Birthday GIF by Sesame Street

Here's a more modest (like my good friend Headless) version.

That version is definitely not making me Randy or a NewMan.

It's a wee bit spikey.

It's giving me nightmares of the Sweet Olympics Vilage beds I had to suffer on last night. Ouch.

The ending is a bit like ..... Pugsley don't go there pls.

Does anyone know a good Piano Tuner?

Happy Sesame Street GIF by Sésamo

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For one single day, and the league almost didn't make it through that day!
and from that day on nobody argued about you being selected at INT#2

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back