Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive been to the snow twice and never got to ski.

First time my footy club ran the school and said that I wasnt allowed to ski (or board), second time I broke arm in the last 3 minutes of the last game of the year before I went to the snow. Very frustrating.
To paraphrase Jonathon Brown, you don’t board on your arm.

I heard a story so, not sure how true it was of someone having a massive go at him for being Tucker Carlson and him essentially being like, you know its act right?
I often wonder if this is the case.

Paul Murray in Australia strikes me as someone who might be putting it on.

Peta Credlin, Andrew Bolt and Miranda Divine Im pretty sure are genuine muppets.

Probably before Trump was a candidate but when I first head of Tucker and watched a couple of things, I remember thinking what he was saying was reasonable and logical.

ETA: this is to point out there may have been a time or at least an issue that he wasn't a bit batshit crazy about.
alternatively there may have been a time or issue where you were bat shit crazy.

Now I really want a 3 foot cinnamon bun.
Can I offer you a giant white loaf of bread instead?

High Five White Bread GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And on the topic... Wosh, why is p4p1 the greatest thing since sliced white bread?
Im sure at the time slice bread was a great invention, but I think this saying may be out of doubt. Since the invention of sliice bread, we put a man on the moon, created the ability to transplant organs and we carry all the information known to man in our pocket.
Perhaps one of these could supplant slice bread as the benchmark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back