Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Was the prophecy about having a stroke?
The Vegas bear sub-species has developed an immunity to strokes. It is believed our healthy diet of Sin City Swamprats is responsible.

The Vegas bear sub-species has developed an immunity to strokes. It is believed our healthy diet of Sin City Swamprats is responsible.
Speaking of the diets of bears, I finally saw that bear documentary not long ago where the diet of this one bear specimen the film crew were tracking was people and cocaine.

Speaking of the diets of bears, I finally saw that bear documentary not long ago where the diet of this one bear specimen the film crew were tracking was people and cocaine.
Watch out. Bob's found the Matera92 home movie collection.
Mrs Matera has always wondered why all their holidays have been to the caravan park next to fat camp.

Good afternoon Warriors

images

Alright Bears, gather round for the bad news, we have another match of Qooty to play and this week it’s against the Coney Island Warriors. We have seemingly forgotten how to play qooty and now have the worst percentage in the league, and to top it off, we’ve got another milestone this week. You know what that means, the curse of the milestone looms large, and another loss is incoming.

But at least we’re in Coney Island. So maybe we can squeeze in some fun before reality hits. How about a ride on the Cyclone to feel that sweet rush of impending doom, or maybe we can knock off a few games of Whac-A-Mole and pretend it’s our season we’re trying to save. And if you really want to feel like a winner, I hear there’s a hot dog eating contest this week, we may lose on the field, but we can definitely win that. Maybe we'll find some consolation in a rigged carnival game or two.

So, let’s embrace the inevitable, Bears. Join the match thread as we inch ever closer to another horrible loss.

View attachment 2120121

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
I genuinely think it’s in both of our sides’ best interests to call it a nil-all draw right now while we wait for other teams to stuff up or totally forget to post their team sheets

Alright Bears, gather round for the bad news, we have another match of Qooty to play and this week it’s against the Coney Island Warriors. We have seemingly forgotten how to play qooty and now have the worst percentage in the league, and to top it off, we’ve got another milestone this week. You know what that means, the curse of the milestone looms large, and another loss is incoming.

But at least we’re in Coney Island. So maybe we can squeeze in some fun before reality hits. How about a ride on the Cyclone to feel that sweet rush of impending doom, or maybe we can knock off a few games of Whac-A-Mole and pretend it’s our season we’re trying to save. And if you really want to feel like a winner, I hear there’s a hot dog eating contest this week, we may lose on the field, but we can definitely win that. Maybe we'll find some consolation in a rigged carnival game or two.

So, let’s embrace the inevitable, Bears. Join the match thread as we inch ever closer to another horrible loss.

View attachment 2120121

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
IMG_7603.gif

We have lost every home game this season so it's a bit of the immovable object vs the irresistible force. Not sure who is who in that analogy though.

You also forgot to put the Whore Tree in your pic- oh wait JoshWoodenSpoon is there. Carry on then.
It's like buttered toast on a cat, this game will end up a draw.

butter toast and cat.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back