Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2125533
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Morning Wazzas, we are gathered here today to celebrate another marriage between the zeroes and the ones. That's right, Game Day is here to put an exclamation mark on our week with the Las Vegans. Will we win our first home match of the season, or is another chapter of How To Simhouse Friends And Ruin Weekends about to be written? Former captain Wosh will be here in a few hours to drop a new track, so make her feel welcome as we try to stop the Bears from pilfering our picanic basket.

View attachment 2125547
I don’t appreciate being pushed over and be made a fool of. I have extremely weak ankles for a bear. The video above is not a true reflection of my strength.

I don’t appreciate being pushed over and be made a fool of. I have extremely weak ankles for a bear. The video above is not a true reflection of my strength.
You shouldn't have talked shit to the Hulk then aye?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back