Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I have a team.

I don't want to just pick one but my long English roots go back to Surrey. Do they have a team?
Not in the top 5 tiers of English football. Lots of small not well known clubs.

Not in the top 5 tiers of English football. Lots of small not well known clubs.
That doesn't matter, I go for Freo in that other league. I will find a team that suits me.

It would be good if that other league had divisions.

I try to follow them, you know Ange

But they aren't a team that really makes you want to watch them.

Hopefully that improves,for Anges sake
past month been good! Most expected goals and up there with the defensive record too.

Im sure we'll go back to spudding soon, always do

Ok, time to spice the thread up a bit. I know that some of you have actual families and employment, and are therefore often required to interact with other people (what's it like?), so have put this behind a spoiler tag to protect the good names I'm sure you have away from this site. I am doing this for your own good, as the following is at once utterly hot and totally depraved. You will get that weird feeling in your stomach that indicates you like something, I mean really, really, like something, but know you shouldn't. That's ok, just have a change of pants and some hand wash on standby.

But just between all of us friends...don't feel too bad about getting off to this. Just don't admit it if you want to maintain your good reputations.

Clean up in Aisle 10...

1727861092011.png

Fighting Furies Official Team Sheet
S38, Round 11 v Las Vegas Bears

B: Sab22 / SplintWhisky / Rioli8217
HB: James Colorado / Toump Ass / Edmund hunt
C: Orange crush / omgfridge / crazywildhorse
HF: Chronz / Feraligatr / The Cryptkeeper
F: krided / ShaunDuggan / JyeDye
Foll: NaturalDisaster / Frothies Mcveigh / Shueygod
INT: rfctigerarmy / Grockadoc

Changes:
Nil

#obsessedwithvictory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I borrow these. The coaches I bury in the desert are how shall we say... Not quite dead enough and find their way back to the club lodge.
Yeah sure, just wash off the blood before you put them back.

Ok, time to spice the thread up a bit. I know that some of you have actual families and employment, and are therefore often required to interact with other people (what's it like?), so have put this behind a spoiler tag to protect the good names I'm sure you have away from this site. I am doing this for your own good, as the following is at once utterly hot and totally depraved. You will get that weird feeling in your stomach that indicates you like something, I mean really, really, like something, but know you shouldn't. That's ok, just have a change of pants and some hand wash on standby.

But just between all of us friends...don't feel too bad about getting off to this. Just don't admit it if you want to maintain your good reputations.

Clean up in Aisle 10...

IMG_0537.gif IMG_0537.gif

Clean up in Aisle 10...

This is how I imagine you were, when you posted the Furies teamsheet.

JC posting furies teamsheet.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back