Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the excuse you're running with? If it works, it works.

I personally have had to explain on several occasions that I was searching for Rule 43, but my clumsy fingers typed Rule 34...
Deny The Office GIF

Liverpool are my notional team from my time in Cambridge due to a long term friend being a passionate fan of theirs but I don’t actively follow EPL (as Chipmunk knows only too well) . If I ever followed through with my bucket list UK gap year I could see myself getting back into it as a general sport fan even if Cricket and Rugby Union would be ahead.
My uncle is a Liverpool tragic that was given an offer to fly from Aus to the UK to train with them in the 80s.. which he rejected to stay with my aunt. They are my default team, but I also kinda follow Forest because my family ancestry is from that area.

I have camera's everywhere.

View attachment 2129648
So that’s where my matchday payments have been redirected to…
(And fair enough too- given my form this season I should be the ones paying your “security” team rather than vice versa)

Eyes everywhere.

Goons everywhere protecting you.

You have a bigger budget than Man City.
I have to watch my back, I know you are after my title.

So that’s where my matchday payments have been redirected to…
(And fair enough too- given my form this season I should be the ones paying your “security” team rather than vice versa)
Looking at the ladder I don't think anyone on the team has deserved their match payments this season.

Bears suck.gif

I have to watch my back, I know you are after my title.

Oh yeh, you have to watch your back because of your title. That is correct. Of course.

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back