Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a Centaur isn't it

Nah, too hairy. Considering how often Shawn waves it around, yes, we have all seen it many times, and yes, we are all very traumatised.

That is better than what they did to Pooh Bear
Whatever they did, it was Test Tickle ’s fault …

As an aside I really enjoyed the Winnie the Pooh Musical in Melbourne last year
I thought we’d be the only unaccompanied adults there (but I have never let that stop me so went anyway) but to my surprise the theatre was filled with multiple other adults of all ages who were there without kids

Whatever they did, it was Test Tickle ’s fault …

As an aside I really enjoyed the Winnie the Pooh Musical in Melbourne last year
I thought we’d be the only unaccompanied adults there (but I have never let that stop me so went anyway) but to my surprise the theatre was filled with multiple other adults of all ages who were there without kids
I was thinking if that horror they made

Thanks, Cap <3
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, if throwing up random youtube videos:

It wasn’t random, I saw in the previous page we were talking about animated characters and forms of transport and it made me think of that remix!

It wasn’t random, I saw in the previous page we were talking about animated characters and forms of transport and it made me think of that remix!

I thought of the dead hand gang because...

Ummm...

Yeah, got nothing I wanna admit in public.

Nah, too hairy. Considering how often Shawn waves it around, yes, we have all seen it many times, and yes, we are all very traumatised.

Stop asking for helicopter rides then.

Coming To America Nyc GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Here is a train
Our train clearly crashed many rounds ago
Luckily the engineers are onto the job and we might be back on track after Christmas...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back