Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Kids at Maccas these days don't understand the litre of cola reference hey @Pickitt
I have actually never been to an Aussie Maccas in my adult life. I have no intention of breaking that streak.

Especially when RonnieRaven makes Sizzler’s so attainable

Some days you just need McDonalds though, you know?
Maybe this is what I’ve been doing wrong all this time as far as on field performances go…

I have actually never been to an Aussie Maccas in my adult life. I have no intention of breaking that streak.

Especially when RonnieRaven makes Sizzler’s so attainable

In grade 6 I invited a girl to Sizzlers, she no showed, I haven't been the same since.

Which decrepit old Furie am I going to retire this weekend after I drop another 20 and 3.

Wwe Raw GIF

After passing the five game mark tony has allowed me to start eating solid foods.

Which decrepit old Furie am I going to retire this weekend after I drop another 20 and 3.

Wwe Raw GIF

After passing the five game mark tony has allowed me to start eating solid foods.

Well it’s better than that,

IT’S YOUR 10TH GAME MILESTONE!!

And in this season of trying to find anything to celebrate, we’ve bought you a cake.

Sorry, part of a cake.

Happy Birthday Eating GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back