Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

what is your topping of choice ?

Meat, cheese.

Preferably not human, dog, cat or dick.

Pineapple can **** off.

Shaun back on his favorite topic or topping

A conversation so old and boring it just signed a 1-year deal with North Melbourne

News just in, they extended the deal by 5 years at $1.7 million per year.

Meat, cheese.

Preferably not human, dog, cat or dick.

Pineapple can **** off.
no tomato or mushrooms ?

The best pizzas ive had are usually (excluding the tomato sauce) have few toppings.

A hill I'm happy to die on is that pizza is 99% about the quality of the base and tomato sauce.

no tomato or mushrooms ?

The best pizzas ive had are usually (excluding the tomato sauce) have few toppings.

A hill I'm happy to die on is that pizza is 99% about the quality of the base and tomato sauce.

Certainly agree with this.

I wasn't hungry. Now I want pizza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no tomato or mushrooms ?

I wouldn't say 99% but you are correct that a proper base cooked in the proper temperature makes the best pizza.

For mine I always go for capricciosa is it contains all my favourite toppings, ham, olives, mushrooms and artichokes. Some places sell a capricciosa without artichoke but I think artichoke makes it geniune. Capricciosa without artichoke is not true capricciosa IMO.

Eaten with a knife and fork, you can't go wrong.

I wouldn't say 99% but you are correct that a proper base cooked in the proper temperature makes the best pizza.

For mine I always go for capricciosa is it contains all my favourite toppings, ham, olives, mushrooms and artichokes. Some places sell a capricciosa without artichoke but I think artichoke makes it geniune. Capricciosa without artichoke is not true capricciosa IMO.

Eaten with a knife and fork, you can't go wrong.
Fresh or jar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back