Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm having grape juice

kevin grapes GIF by Big Brother

I have actually never been to an Aussie Maccas in my adult life. I have no intention of breaking that streak.

Especially when RonnieRaven makes Sizzler’s so attainable
If you are ever in Springvale, Vic. I would suggest checking out the Macca's there.

It has quite a reputation.

Haven't had Macdonalds myself for years. Usually get local fish and chips.

Hope you’re all enjoying the start of the weekend!

I had an early look at the hippodrome:

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Just a minor scuffle between the Furies LG, nothing to worry about...

Might be something to worry about when we progress from hitting each other with chains to when we try to hit each other with trucks...

The English are just Australians who go to Bali really.

Utter bogans.

This post just happens to coincide with my starting a rewatch of The Inbetweeners last night...

1728122764032.png

I'm having grape juice

So you're having wine?

That's the one thing that is guaranteed to make me badly hungover.

If you are ever in Springvale, Vic. I would suggest checking out the Macca's there.

It has quite a reputation.

Haven't had Macdonalds myself for years. Usually get local fish and chips.

If the rest of these guys only knew about the Springvale Maccas...

I did go to High School in that area though, so have legit been to that Maccas quite a few times. No middle aged Balkan men having meltdowns there though, must have been there on the wrong day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago pizza is better than New York pizza
Chicago thin crust is fantastic

Not sold on deep dish, trying to go back in the next couple of years to try again.

NY pizza is so so. Been a few times and the best pizza is usually authentic Italian

Yeah, like that. That's a ****ing pie!!

Edit: Not saying it wouldn't taste good though. It makes me hungry too.

True.

They do call it pie over there, which is correct, but don't call it a deep dish pizza ffs.

Alright Bears, it’s gameday! And guess what? No milestones this week, so finally, the milestone curse isn’t hanging over us. That means we might actually have a real shot at a win today! (Yeah, right, who are we kidding)

We’re headed over to the Furies' den at the Hippodrome, where they’ve clawed their way up to second place on the ladder. I know you’ve enjoyed your time at Kittens, but it’s time to hop on the bus and go play some qooty!

We’ve been on a rough run, but today’s the day we turn it around. Let’s go out there, mess up their climb to the top, and remind everyone that even a wounded Bear can still take down a pack of Furies. Time to dig deep, Bears, and make them regret letting us into their house.

Furies Bus Rd 11.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Inspired by Test Tickle, I am wearing my lucky underwear today. We need all the help we can get. Unfortunately, mine happen to be thermals, going to be a big day for the drinks carrier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back