Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I now have a wet cat in my lap that came in from the thunderstorm

Took his sweet time coming in, made sure he was properly wet and he's got an enclosed outside space so it's not like he was down the street or anything

Alright, I've got the baseball bat ready for the next person to reply to this...
Tag me, coward!

1728037935520.gif

Tom Hanks Hello GIF
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that arm band has cut off circulation to your brain.
Nah it makes me feel like someone else isā€¦

submitting team sheets.

Thereā€™s a possum the size of a baby elephant banging around in my roof. Probably getting the family together for a raid on my garden.
They've been shocking this year. Little doggo loves chasing them along the fence line or barking at them on the powerlines when she spots them out the window...
And the bats, omg the bats! Made an absolute mess of everything from cars and driveways to nature strips around this area earlier in the year.

They've been shocking this year. Little doggo loves chasing them along the fence line or barking at them on the powerlines when she spots them out the window...
And the bats, omg the bats! Made an absolute mess of everything from cars and driveways to nature strips around this area earlier in the year.
Did you say bats?
1728042032665.jpeg

Same, absolute possum plague this year, thereā€™s shit everywhere when you go for walks. We live in a very treed area so thereā€™s plenty of places to breed and grow. And eat my fruit and vegis!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back