Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah crap Demons, you had one job, ffs. Bad luck on dropping a game to the bottom side, your charitable donation is noted.

Commiserations Bombers, so close, yet so far. Grav might be relegated to the bench next week, obviously didn't read the memo. Everyone to the training track this week, we will work you so hard you won't be able to run out the game next week.

Thanks for posting philthy rich, not sure you gave us the match we expected. We will still send your payment through the usual channels.

1728800139706.png

Scared Nicole Byer GIF by NailedIt

you realise that continuing to recruit bombers will never make you a bomber, but I guess if you get enough of them you can finally fulfill my dream of Baghdad Ophidian Old Boys

or Boobs for short
having the acronym BOOB has got my interest :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, is a vegan still a vegan if they eat lab grown chicken?

From the vegan friend: “Definitely would not as cultured from a real chicken cell”

Must be a bastard going to Bunnings & just buying what you want, instead of should I, mmm smells good, ahh what the hell I’ll have a sausage sizzle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back