Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a game several years in the Adelaide Hills League - the final score was 49:36 (330) to 35:12 (222).
Must've played it like a test cricket match!

Must've played it like a test cricket match!
I believe the goal umpires were exhausted after the game, after waving their arms 132 times :).

giphy.gif

Paging FootyGuy13 , sensing a few records have been broken here.
We lost by 100+, didn't we.

gawd DAMN, too good for us today Wazzas.

Might be the highest total score in my short league time.

Still had fun this week though, and thanks for the posts philreich .
Grimace GIF

Thanks for the week Braklet, thanks for posting the game phil, congrats for winning Warriors.

Smells like... victory!

Thanks for stopping by this week Old People, you sure gave the place a workout but that's fine. Once the cleaners have done the needful it'll be as good as... well, as good as it was before you arrived. All the best to you and yours.

And here's a fun fact - that was the first time we've beaten the OOFs at home.

Thank you philreich for being around all week also, but particularly the past hour and a half. I believe the SACAs are doing alright for you too.

Toot toot Wazzas, the charge to September December continues!! HWFG!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the game Warriors, thanks for posting philreich even if we didn't take the points it was a good game and good banter from our side + Tonga Bob and a couple of others all week.

Ciao for niao
Sorry for the Massacre , yes the banter was OK, I just removed every camel post and your guys were funny once or twice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back