Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I might just FIRE UP the firepit tomorrow and toast some marshmallows coons…great idea!
18C and no rain, perfect!

hows-the-serenity-serenity.gif

Possible torn miniscus. Did View attachment 2147658it running at full speed and the jumping into a kneeling position sideways trying to make sure the cricket ball did bounce over me and over the boundary. Sorry, I haven’t shaved my legs because it had been winter.

View attachment 2147659
That first picture has almost every colour in the Derwent pencil box.

Hope you are on the improve soon.

I feel bad about us Roys thrashing the Demons tomorrow cause gosh darn it, Mt Buller have the nicest/most fun and light hearted spirits on their team.

But on the other hand The Rillas need to pull the proverbial out....
Well we can’t have you feeling bad can we!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're feet are going to get so burned

Not as often as Big Z gets burnt every year for being a Bay 13 mod who support Essingtin

Don't get me wrong, we love Big Z, but year after year it does get a bit sad to see Z have his heart broken by Essingtin and melt year after year.

kenney-deathrow.gif

Not as often as Big Z gets burnt every year for being a Bay 13 mod who support Essingtin

Don't get me wrong, we love Big Z, but year after year it does get a bit sad to see Z have his heart broken by Essingtin and melt year after year.

kenney-deathrow.gif
Is this some sort of foopy joke that I'm too disengaged to get?
zackah is a Carlton supporter making fun of Essendon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back