Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

Reason notwithstanding, the universe continued unabated.

Geez, Douglas Adams was great.

Whatever you do today, do it with some level of wistfulness.

I've wistfully gotten out of bed so I'm off to a correct start

The anti Roy sim bias continues this season , we should start bringing our own umps!
IMG_0629.jpeg
Nothing can stop us today! The Curse of MWPP has been lifted.

IMG_0629.jpeg
But just to be doubly sure, IF THE ROYS LOSE, I WILL RITUALLY DISEMBOWEL A RABBIT AS A SACRIFICE TO THE QOOTY GODS TO FURTHER APPEASE THEM!

View attachment 2148032
But just to be doubly sure, IF THE ROYS LOSE, I WILL RITUALLY DISEMBOWEL A RABBIT AS A SACRIFICE TO THE QOOTY GODS TO APPEASE THEM!
rabbits running GIF

View attachment 2147981

5.40pm game start (4.40pm up here and other times in other places).

Today is the 72nd day of the Marutian year 38 SQS.

The exchange 1 AUD is .988CM

The weather has not yet been released into the atmosphere by the Municipality but MGM will let us know when details are available.

Players to watch: me if they start singing "go the grope in the mosh".

(apologies if you're one of our 80 players unable to reply due to foreseen circumstances)
_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Elmer_Hauser , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , HinkleysHeroes , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , windyhill
Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

You are so good at making shit up......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And don't forget a towel.

Everyone should know where their towel is.

I've currently got a corner of it stuffed on an open wound on my leg.
Really don't like me doctor.

IMG_0629.jpeg
“And the Roys are not going to lose, so it looks like you’ll be getting Uber Eats from Souvlakia King again. Souvlakia for a VLAKIA! Ha!”

View attachment 2148032
But just to be doubly sure, IF THE ROYS LOSE, I WILL RITUALLY DISEMBOWEL A RABBIT AS A SACRIFICE TO THE QOOTY GODS TO FURTHER APPEASE THEM!
I take personal satisfaction in mobbsplaining, to those unaware folks who follow the rabbitohs because rabbits are cute, what a rabbitoh is.

Hi royboy2 !

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

You are so good at making shit up......
The date is based on using 2001 (Season 01) as a kickoff point and dividing every of our years into two equal halves.

The ClarkeMonies index is based on an unrevealed check of the first page of the forum and performing a calculation from some metrics there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back