Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Consistency: When you fold, you create a consistent, flat surface that provides even coverage. This can make it more effective in cleaning, reducing the need for multiple wipes.

2. Control: Folding allows you to have more control over the amount of toilet paper used. You can fold it in layers to create the desired thickness, which can be more efficient and economical.

3. Less Waste: Since folding is more structured, you’re less likely to use excess paper compared to scrunching, which can result in a more haphazard, uneven wad that may require more sheets.

4. Comfort: A folded piece of toilet paper often feels smoother and more comfortable against the skin, as there are no rough edges or uneven bunches.

5. Cleanliness: Because of the even distribution, folding can reduce the chances of your hand accidentally coming into contact with waste, which can happen more easily with a scrunched-up wad..
use a bidet spray and use less paper.

I bet you don’t eat sushi either

Im Not No Way GIF

People still buy Domino's?

I last had it about six years ago and ended up with food poisoning.

Only just got over the food poisoning?

Only just got over the food poisoning?
The bout I got from the dog roll place next door to my work was worse. Was like a vomit grenade had gone off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bout I got from the dog roll place next door to my work was worse. Was like a vomit grenade had gone off.

The only time I've had food poisoning was from a dodgy Maccas. No, not an oxymoron ad even though Maccas is the junk of junk food, it normally doesn't cause me any issues beyond a plaintive, "Why did I eat this?"

Started my first shift at my uni job (was being trained in this particular store, but it wasn't where I would be working), and on break went over to the local Maccas. Big mistake. Woke up that night with a fever, then have never been so sick when I went to the store I would be working at the next day. Had a period of about 2 days where I needed to rush off every 15 minutes. I now understand how people can die of dysentery.

Funny thing is, I didn't have a McChicken, so can't even be suspicious of JyeDye...

Or even worse...

A girlfriend who wants to stay!!
Well how bizarre is bigamy - you get 2 women who want to stay, and if the relationships get really serious, you might end up with 2 mothers in law.

The only time I've had food poisoning was from a dodgy Maccas. No, not an oxymoron ad even though Maccas is the junk of junk food, it normally doesn't cause me any issues beyond a plaintive, "Why did I eat this?"

Started my first shift at my uni job (was being trained in this particular store, but it wasn't where I would be working), and on break went over to the local Maccas. Big mistake. Woke up that night with a fever, then have never been so sick when I went to the store I would be working at the next day. Had a period of about 2 days where I needed to rush off every 15 minutes. I now understand how people can die of dysentery.

Funny thing is, I didn't have a McChicken, so can't even be suspicious of JyeDye...
Macca's usually just leaves me feeling shitty in general.

I'm fine with HJ's though.

Macca's usually just leaves me feeling shitty in general.

I'm fine with HJ's though.

Skipped the first line and went straight to the second one.

Did get excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back