Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume that xxxx is going to be replaced with an actual beer.
I like the non alcoholic XXXX but I call it XXX as there is something missing. Drink Crownies at home as I always said when I could afford it I would only drink Crownies. When in Queensland I drink XXXX.

Beer is beer and is a celebration of life. Some say beer is evidence that God exists and loves us. My well stocked fridge is evidence that Mrs DP loves me!

On Sundays we Roys will be celebrating and the Bears will be draining their sorrows but we will be one in beer.

I like the non alcoholic XXXX but I call it XXX as there is something missing. Drink Crownies at home as I always said when I could afford it I would only drink Crownies. When in Queensland I drink XXXX.

Beer is beer and is a celebration of life. Some say beer is evidence that God exists and loves us. My well stocked fridge is evidence that Mrs DP loves me!

On Sundays we Roys will be celebrating and the Bears will be draining their sorrows but we will be one in beer.
Anna Kendrick No GIF by The Lonely Island

Also enjoy XXXX. On the weekend I attended a concert where they were only selling craft beer on tap. One of them tasted like gravel.

I mean at least there is a taste then...

Was in the US last year, tried Bud Light, tasted the same, I'm convinced they are the same beer
Tried a few in USA but from memory only one basic beer ,.. maybe it was Miller, can't remember. The brew pubs were a bit better there than I've ever experienced here. But supermarket cola is better than beer anyway.

I’m kind of surprised at the gold medal. I tend to enjoy more of a leisurely paddle.

Travel Sing GIF by Much
I think the holes in your competitors canoes might have helped you win.

Eka7Kq.gif

That guy really had me convinced waterboarding was coming to the Olympics.
Have you ever tried waterboarding a moose, there antlers always get in the way, it would be worthy Olympic sport because of how tough it is to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our bench is at ground level out of the wind. Up at the SITS, one loose screw wears out and it's a long tumble down to a faceplant meetinhg with Cincinnatus Avenue. Your benches suck.
I've had enough of faceplants this week thank you.
Ah shit, not Mooch
Weird Al GIF by The Roku Channel

I was going to bring extra boiled sweets on Sunday and share them with you too :(

Hot take there that XXXX tastes like Bud Light!

I haven’t had either for a while so can’t remember if they do
That can't be true. Everyone knows Bud Light tastes like pond water, whereas XXXX ...... OK. Carry on.

Which is code for sex doll
Look I’m not going to lie things got out of hand during my gold medal celebrations.
Somehow myself JoshWoodenSpoon and Dingster ended up in New Zealand and we lost Jenny on a random beach somewhere.

However once we got back to the hotel room we remembered it was one of those buy one get one free deals…..
So we got Robbie out of the box!!!

it's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Look I’m not going to lie things got out of hand during my gold medal celebrations.
Somehow myself JoshWoodenSpoon and Dingster ended up in New Zealand and we lost Jenny on a random beach somewhere.

However once we got back to the hotel room we remembered it was one of those buy one get one free deals…..
So we got Robbie out of the box!!!

it's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
NZ you say. That must be the Jezmiester40

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back