Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Look I’m not going to lie things got out of hand during my gold medal celebrations.
Somehow myself JoshWoodenSpoon and Dingster ended up in New Zealand and we lost Jenny on a random beach somewhere.

However once we got back to the hotel room we remembered it was one of those buy one get one free deals…..
So we got Robbie out of the box!!!

it's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

Look I’m not going to lie things got out of hand during my gold medal celebrations.
Somehow myself JoshWoodenSpoon and Dingster ended up in New Zealand and we lost Jenny on a random beach somewhere.

However once we got back to the hotel room we remembered it was one of those buy one get one free deals…..

it's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The returns policy on those things really is stringent!

This is what happens when RookiePick sponsors the celebrations. It’s also probably not a good time to mention that I was born in NZ and am still a kiwi citizen … but even I don’t feel sorry for “Jenny” aka Jezmiester40 and Dingster wouldn’t either

I’ve heard horrible things about the cardboard box “beds” at the Olympic village so no wonder you went to an actual hotel for some Vegas-style debauchery.

Hi sorry received a massive footy history book in the mail today and have been afk flipping through it. Yeah yeah real footy should never come before unreal qooty but sometimes it sucks you in.

I’m not weird enough to play for the Bares. Crazy - yes, weird - no!
Just to give you some context for the Millky comment to Dingster - Dingster just left the Bears (I think) to play with the OOBs this season. Something I also did for 2 seasons a couple back - left the Roys to help kickstart to OOBs. So its a churlish welcome home for Dingster that's being done there.

Btw Ding also played with the Roys for 3 or 4 seasons and is a premiership player with us. And he brought the disarray. Well, the word, anyway.

Hey all, an absolute bumper Qooty book showed up today, so see you all in a few weeks. ✌🏼
Actually while browsing this I couldn't help but think how ****ing cool a Sweet FA version would look - a history book in print form with reviews of each season, each ladder along with clubs and their colours each season, and anecdotes about the changes plus player achievements. ClarkeM always used to lean on me to update the season summary in the original Hub thread I used to manage before the wiki superseded it and then that also faded away. A bumper book of Sweet FA would be pretty awesome. But we'd probably have to licence most of the graphics from whoever Dav is this season.

One of them tasted like gravel.
One does wonder how you've come across this first hand comparison.
Did you once ask for Vodka on the rocks and the barmen gave you literal small rocks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One does wonder how you've come across this first hand comparison.
Did you once ask for Vodka on the rocks and the barmen gave you literal small rocks?
Have you ever drunk from a stream and found it contained fine grains of gravel? Now you may wonder no more.

Also enjoy XXXX. On the weekend I attended a concert where they were only selling craft beer on tap. One of them tasted like gravel.
One of my patients was CUB head brewer and when he retired he free lanced around the country helping small outfits. He wasn't that impressed by most of the so called 'craft beers'. Too many just did not know how to make a consistent brew but drinkers would think that the faults in the beer were a virtue!

Hey all, an absolute bumper Qooty book showed up today, so see you all in a few weeks. ✌🏼
My wife says goodbye to me when the new Wisden arrives from my cricket book dealer. I get the large print version now which doesn't fit on the shelves with the 1864 to 2000 ones. Lucky the shelves are adjustable.
Wisden.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back