Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be even more odd if it was 439 years.
A numbers joke. We used to have someone who would be right into that. May he rest in Rat bait pieces.

A numbers joke. We used to have someone who would be right into that. May he rest in Rat bait pieces.
Which of the 10 types of people in the world was he? The type that understands binary, or the type that doesn't?

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

It's going to be a day packed full of domestic duties for me. The excitement of loads of washing, a breathtaking trip to the supermarket and then some exhilarating dinner preparation.

Whatever you do today, do it with a sense of expectation.

It's going to be a day packed full of domestic duties for me. The excitement of loads of washing, a breathtaking trip to the supermarket and then some exhilarating dinner preparation.

That's the spirit. I'd like to approach the vacuuming with the same enthusiasm.

I shall prove my extraordinary and efficient abilities at sucking!

Wait...

Morning mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dinner prep is the most underrated "chore" going around.

Chuck on some music or stream some live sport, wash and chop, put on to cook, a litle clean up. I actually got to properly make a ~90 minute pasta sauce last weekend. Nothing beats having time to cook.

Having the time is generally my downfall though.

For some reason I want sushi for lunch.
vomit spew GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

I expect this weekend we will be marinating the above with Dragon tears though.
Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

I came for the banter, but am staying for the burn.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back