Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny Face Omg GIF by ABC Network

You're all culinary Heathens.

A dough is made and covered with onions and cheese and baked on a lightly floured dragon scale in the dragon's accidentally lit insides. The tip of the dragon's tail is skinned and the meat added to a soup. Meat from the inside of the dragon's body is browned on the heated scales and seasoned to taste

Ingredients

• Block of Red Dragon meat (1 kilogram)
  • Wine (50 ml)
  • Salt and pepper (to taste)

Ingredients

• Red Dragon tail (1 kilogram)
  • Onion (1)
  • Turnip (5)
  • Salt and pepper (to taste)

Ingredients

• Pizza dough
  • Onions (2)
  • Cheese (as desired)[

You missed step 3 which is use Dragons own salty tears to season/marinate the meat.
Otherwise your just eating unseasoned dragon meat, and that tastes like their qooty. Shit.
That actually sounds like brining to me

I'll say hello to you when you apologise to me for allowing me to get traded to the Old Boys, I thought you were my friend!!!
yeah that flag for half a season of putting up with the OOBs must have really sucked

Has Pie 4 Life turned up yet? Please let me know when and if.
Sadly they have not arrived yet Hate

But it is lovely to see you popping in, hope you're having a wonderful day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly they have not arrived yet Hate

But it is lovely to see you popping in, hope you're having a wonderful day
It would be better if Pie 4 Life showed up.

I hope you're having a nice day!

It's great to see that Wosh will equal club great Rodney Dangerfield on 50 games for the Delons this weekend.

I'd rather tag Tarks. And I'm not going to do that either.
you should wait until Pie is here so he can remind tarks about that time he kicked a goal from full back

Hi tgrs,

Would you like to explain to the Dragons how you just took 11/66 in our intra-club qricket match, and that your sporting prowess and transferable skillset will result in your impending Player of the Match award as you single-handedly crush the Dragons?

I think they might like to here.

8-0 is my record as an Old Boy
Hence my infamy amongst the Old Boys lore, I assume that's why anyway.
Yes honestly at this point I'd be shocked if you weren't best man at the wedding should the Turbos re-marry.

Hi tgrs,

Would you like to explain to the Dragons how you just took 11/66 in our intra-club qricket match, and that your sporting prowess and transferable skillset will result in your impending Player of the Match award as you single-handedly crush the Dragons?

Hi, thanks cats

Dragons I can inform you that castles were demolished in fantastic fashion and despite an eleven wicket haul on a flat pitch I did not receive man of the match which has given me extra motivation to completely crush your hopes and dreams come Sunday

Hope everyone is well and have a great Thursday

Hi tgrs,

So what you’re saying here, is that the rest of you suck at sports?

Greenery , if we tag tgrs we win. He’s the only competent demon around

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back