Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1722899008333.png 1722899015463.png

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

In what has been referred to as a number of generally poor efforts, please let me stress I am talking about my OP's this week. But now I've seen the ladder I feel I have met my kin wih the Bombers the only team showing two losses on the table however they have a second chance at home against a Bears side that juuuust got it done against the Roys last week. No doubt if they hit a reasonable lead the Bears will be keen to solidify it but the Bombers just need a sniff for win #1 for Season 38.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

View attachment 2070111View attachment 2070112

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

In what has been referred to as a number of generally poor efforts, please let me stress I am talking about my OP's this week. But now I've seen the ladder I feel I have met my kin wih the Bombers the only team showing two losses on the table however they have a second chance at home against a Bears side that juuuust got it done against the Roys last week. No doubt if they hit a reasonable lead the Bears will be keen to solidify it but the Bombers just need a sniff for win #1 for Season 38.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

I'm not sniffing a win. That goes against what we are trying to achieve.

I think I found those Bears, they have a funny idea of preparing for a game

teddy-bear-picnic-teddy-bear.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been told to come in here and get stuck in, so here I am.

get stuffed.
That's the spirit, what's for lunch then? If I'm going to be stuffed it may as well be with food.

Do they have camel on the menu?
If it's a reputable establishment that we are eating at , yes, but I'm informed that the Bears are cheap. With tony at the helm you're more likely to find a horses head in your bed, not very appetising at all.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back