Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, why’d you guys wake me up? I was having the best sleep ever! I was dreaming that the boys and I had just 'found' a truck full of cigarettes with the keys in the ignition. We thought we'd give it a nice and safe home. And just when things were going great, I get dragged out of my dream. What’s the big idea?

bear waking up from hibernation.gif

Ok Bears, it's that time of the week again where we ignore our real life responsibilities; family, friends, and that pile of laundry that’s starting to resemble a small mountain. Our focus shifts entirely to the game and our quest for glory. Work? Only a priority when you see your boss coming from around the corner. Social commitments? Consider them on hold until the final siren.

Who am I kidding? None of us have that stuff going for us, and our mums do our laundry anyway. Get into your basements and let’s channel all our energy into this match and show everyone what we’re made of. Time to put everything else on pause and give it our all!

Go Bears!

Nerd Bear.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

If it's a reputable establishment that we are eating at , yes, but I'm informed that the Bears are cheap. With tony at the helm you're more likely to find a horses head in your bed, not very appetising at all.

giphy.gif
No need to be scared, the Horse just needed somewhere to sleep for the night.

Gab with Horse in Bed.png

I don't like bombers anymore. Any team called the bombers will be obliterated. Not a happy chappy last weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody going great guns mate, looking forward to beers post match with your mob again, cant remember last time, so must have been good, I know I lost my trousers somewhere.
Mate its going to take a really long time for the rest of us to get over what you did that night, poor JoshWoodenSpoon hasn't been the same since.

Las Vegas Pugs.png

Ok boss. Do we bring porridge?

So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back