Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Bears, it's that time of the week again where we ignore our real life responsibilities; family, friends, and that pile of laundry that’s starting to resemble a small mountain. Our focus shifts entirely to the game and our quest for glory. Work? Only a priority when you see your boss coming from around the corner. Social commitments? Consider them on hold until the final siren.

Who am I kidding? None of us have that stuff going for us, and our mums do our laundry anyway. Get into your basements and let’s channel all our energy into this match and show everyone what we’re made of. Time to put everything else on pause and give it our all!

Go Bears!

View attachment 2070495

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
IMG_7441.gif

Ok Bears, it's that time of the week again where we ignore our real life responsibilities; family, friends, and that pile of laundry that’s starting to resemble a small mountain. Our focus shifts entirely to the game and our quest for glory. Work? Only a priority when you see your boss coming from around the corner. Social commitments? Consider them on hold until the final siren.

Who am I kidding? None of us have that stuff going for us, and our mums do our laundry anyway. Get into your basements and let’s channel all our energy into this match and show everyone what we’re made of. Time to put everything else on pause and give it our all!

Go Bears!

View attachment 2070495

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
First we crack the shell. Then we crack the nuts inside

winner award GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back