Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking Bad Amc GIF by Better Call Saul
Waltuh.....

I don't even have a first in command you pixelated dribble of hydrogenated cephalopod ink
Oh goodie, someone is attempting to sound educated by using a thesaurus or google translate and failing miserably. At least you are living up to your username.

Seems slightly ironic that there isn’t another word for Thesaurus, just sayin’.

Why its Grav, which is short for gravel rash which was acquired on the palms and knees by always being the team bike
Never seen a bike go around on hands and knees, maybe it isn’t working properly because it is too tyred?

And now we have the popeyed dog who has been rogered so many times he has the words 'Enter Here' on his backside
Better than “free to a good home”, I guess.

I miss the old days when Bomber Bashing was an Olympic sport. Nowadays the bleeding heart do gooders have sanitised the sport to such an extent that the only combat allowed is to banter at the sub atomic level given their brain capacity is so tiny and no bashing clubs are allowed

I miss the old days when Bomber Bashing was an Olympic sport. Nowadays the bleeding heart do gooders have sanitised the sport to such an extent that the only combat allowed is to banter at the sub atomic level given their brain capacity is so tiny and no bashing clubs are allowed
If only we were able to deconstruct who this was actually addressed to, you might find we agree with your argument … at least at the sub-atomic level 🤔

Never seen a bike go around on hands and knees, maybe it isn’t working properly because it is too tyred?
Can I see your dad license and registration please? No one should be saying those type of jokes without a valid dad license

No one, yet you are still being embarrassed by them.

No need to buy new qooty boots, your current pair will see out your qareer.

He is drunk and on WA time, the answer is “probably not, try again tomorrow”.

Oooh, someones a little touchy.

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't order no yappacino

They are currently showing the skateboarding.

A bunch of kids in oversized clothes are falling off their boards at regular intervals, looks like something you can see at your local car park on any day of the week.

Just waiting for them to break out the cans and start tagging the facilities

I enjoyed it!

Good to see these niche sports, it’s what the Olympics is all about.

The climbing was insane yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back