Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Cap was a full forward. Oh well, we are all about boosting averages....of the opposition.
We moved Cap back into the Ruck cause Test Tickle asked to be moved to a less strenuous position, he found that every time he had to jump to contest a ball up he was spilling his beer. Now he just sits in the back pocket and drinks all game.

Cap, come and tell the Bombers what your going to do to there ruckman this weekend.
Suffocating Hostage Situation GIF by Bens Watch Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait for the breakdancing - Sunday morning from midnight to 5am.

Just make sure you’re watching the Olympics and not one of gab213 ’s clubbing seshs.

Sometimes I don’t understand myself. I mean I always watch certain events like running, the marathon , velodrome and the new sport of skateboarding I don’t mind to name a few. I especially love the winter O. But for reasons unbeknown to myself I haven’t watched any of Paris. My tv is permanently on fox.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to be back at Abdu Prison, I hope the menu hasn't changed and the water still has that greyish look and subtle mouth feel

I've been running the tap for four hours - last time I was here a newt came out and we became best friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back