Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ll take you on mate

View attachment 2071686

So don’t try any funny business!
View attachment 2071693
mexico cine GIF

Just looking out for you bae.

It's cringe to the max when you're twerking for all SFA or 3 votes. You gotta let go. You can't attain these things no more.

You're a washed up veteran.
Just be angry at the world and yell at Gumbies for no good reason.

The Bears are more active than I remember. This actually might work!
You have to be active when your in my line of work, people just don't fall into holes by themselves.

Tonys Kill List.gif

Didn’t we have a game thread last week…..what’s going on.
It is Ceasefire Day in Baghdad and all talk of war is suspended for the day

IMG_4576.jpeg

The rhythm of life resumes it’s usual mix of chaos and harmony

IMG_4577.jpeg

The locals resume trade and coffee flows freely

IMG_4579.jpeg

Street vendors indulge the patrons and the visitors to our beautiful city

IMG_7469.gif

And the daily hum of business and the news of the day bring people back out into the streets

IMG_4580.jpeg

#nightshift

Hello Bears!

How the heck are you all? To all your new recruits, welcome to Abdu Prison, and please make sure you watch the fire drill video it may save your worthless lives.

To whoever, I will be playing on this weekend…you lucky sod! Prepare for the best three minutes of your playing career. Now, I know what you’re thinking…three minutes doesn’t sound like much at all. Well here is a short video to remind you of how wonderfully long that is.

Hello Bears!

How the heck are you all? To all your new recruits, welcome to Abdu Prison, and please make sure you watch the fire drill video it may save your worthless lives.

To whoever, I will be playing on this weekend…you lucky sod! Prepare for the best three minutes of your playing career. Now, I know what you’re thinking…three minutes doesn’t sound like much at all. Well here is a short video to remind you of how wonderfully long that is.

3 minutes?

Pffft, show off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is heartbreaking :(
The family did everything they could
(Checked for allergies, even double checked with the restaurant , gave 2 epipens , called an ambulance )

I’m appalled that the restaurant insisted on payment after they clearly made a huge error . And it has cost this young woman her life :(

I absolutely love Middle Eastern food but I’ll be sticking to room service at our Abdu Prison accommodation to play it safe as I like to know what I’m eating.

This is heartbreaking :(
The family did everything they could
(Checked for allergies, even double checked with the restaurant , gave 2 epipens , called an ambulance )

I’m appalled that the restaurant insisted on payment after they clearly made a huge error . And it has cost this young woman her life :(

I absolutely love Middle Eastern food but I’ll be sticking to room service at our Abdu Prison accommodation to play it safe as I like to know what I’m eating.
I used to just about live on fish but ten years ago i found just the smell of seafood cooking makes me ill and short of breath

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back