Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

OBBs entrancce music ?

This is from their more metal/less punk rock period:

I actually got to see them blow up a car at Perkins Palace, Pasadena CA USA.

That is definitely up there with your best creations - love it.
And my favourite thing to watch is the wood chopping so the redneck call sounds about right! 😂

Actually a mate of mine competes. He was also on Survivor a few years back but I believe he still holds the championship records and still competes now!

Nothing better than watching men with axes…. 🔥

Pity some of their physiques weren’t a little less….. sheep like 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, remember that time I kicked 5 against these guys to help our team win the season 37 SFA grand final?

Good times

Happy Snoop Dogg GIF by Cameo

True, I Immediately wondered why your app wasn't personalized I mean where is the Monster trucks, the Hoedown and bootscooting stuff.
Ive only just found the app….what on you think I’ve been doing for the last 10 minutes…

All planned!
Down to pee breaks 😂

My kid is gonna hate me when we start sprinting bc we are behind on the itinerary 😂

But each year we take turns being in control of the day… and hello!

It’s my turn!
Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

i must try a 21 yr old one day. oldest whiskey i had was only 12.

i bet it would cost a fortune
A man is giving a lecture on the evils of alcohol. On his desk are 2 glasses - one containing water and the other whiskey. He drops a worm into each glass: the worm in the water is swimming around having a good time, while the worm in the whiskey shrivels up and dies. The man addresses his audience and says, "Ladies and gentlemen - what's the moral of the story?"

A comedian at the back of the room says, "If you're having trouble with worms, drink whiskey."

I find it interesting that Harvey is now a defender - wasn't he a successful forward last season? Is it a masterstroke to assist your quest for #cup2spoon2cup2spoon?
Oh we just have to trust in Turbo's judgement here. It's worked out very well for us so far!:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back