Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

We've made some good improvements this season you'll be pleased to know
Oh so have we as well. We may be champions but as soon you stand still, you start going backwards.:laughv1:

Breaking @ the Olympics

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

No, the OOB's song makes the "ride of the Valkyries " seem un-motivational
I actually don't know what our song is? I just imagine it as the Carlton song with OOB themed lyrics.

Da da da da da da etc We are the mighty OOB's we are the famous fighting OOB's, we're the team that never lets you down we're the only team that Spotswood knows.

We are the champions they like to send up we'll keep our end up and they'll know that they've been playing the famous fighting OOB's.

Woo hoo go OOB's!:D

Last edited:
I actually don't know what our song is? I just imagine it as the Carlton song with OOB team lyrics.

Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da We are the mighty OOB's we are the famous fighting OOB's, we're the team that never lets you down we're the only team that Spotswood knows.

We are the champions they like to send up we'll keep our end up and they'll know that they've been playing the famous fighting OOB's.

Woo hoo go OOB's!:D
Have you heard the Dragons song?

Join in the chorus
And sing it one and all
Join in the chorus
We never touch the ball
Our club is lacking
In champions you'll agree
The Dragons won't be premiers
Till season 53 :).

Have you heard the Dragons song?

Join in the chorus
And sing it one and all
Join in the chorus
We never touch the ball
Our club is lacking
In champions you'll agree
The Dragons won't be premiers
Till season 53 :).
I guess that's why Thrilla jumped ship to come to your team.:laughv1:

Raz A i have a challenge here for you. Can you get to 700 posts on this thread before first bounce on Sunday?:laughv1:
Pfft that's like staring the Richmond players in the eye, and daring them to win the wooden spoon .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you making fun of your teammate? You're both on the same side remember? :laughv1:

I don't know how you deal with some of this lot Raz!

Teammates taking the p155 out of each other

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Morninggggggg peoplesssssss!!!

What an awesome looking day out there!

Hope we’ll have a nice day together… ya know… like the calm before the storm?

Calm…
IMG_4064.jpeg

Storm….
IMG_4065.jpeg

So you truely think making jokes about a psych ward is socially acceptable in 2024?

In a thread against a club with damicky as a captain who’s repeatedly discussed his (and other) mental health challenges.

Not cool mate. Psych wards are not banter, they are medical treatment.
Get down off your high horse mate. You haven't exactly been that nice to him at times. Demure meant no harm with her remarks.

Get down off your high horse mate. You haven't exactly been that nice to him at times. Demure meant no harm with her remarks.
He has obviously got a short memory mate.

Oh that’s yesterday’s news! He already called me out for being the SFA shit truck but I then called him out for being the SFA sook.
Even Steven’s I say!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back