Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots more than this - 343 pages. This thread is currently ranked 15th.
only because i was told to not let it get that big. as the players dont like reading lots of pages which is why so fre people have taken the time to read serial_thrilla CV. It is a good read and his CV is shows why he is our CHB for life.

Oh no,

Wasn't much happening here so I went shopping-

And there was a vice just sitting there waiting for me, a lovely Dawn vice I've been looking for. - fairly rare , actually haven't seen another one for sale

Have another vice with an auction ending tomorrow, 2 in 2 days is good, but will probably lower my bid now-already have a NOS example- it's just such a lovely little example and being used I could actually use it. :)

And shut up- only posting here as no one cares and don't really want to bore 'The mocker" to tears.

View attachment 2073986

The older ones are called a Filers vice, and just noticed this one is a SG, top of the range, unbreakable supposedly.
hmm you must a have big mans shed.
AS friend of mine once built a man shed and it kept being extended . he even put a bedroom and bathromm as an addition. a kitchentte too . MEdia room

Was an amazing little palace.

He got divorced eventually after his wife left him. but man what a shed

hmm you must a have big mans shed.
AS friend of mine once built a man shed and it kept being extended . he even put a bedroom and bathromm as an addition. a kitchentte too . MEdia room

Was an amazing little palace.

He got divorced eventually after his wife left him. but man what a shed
Nah no shed, LOL, just a manly apartment with a lot of Display cabinets/bookshelves-working towards a shed, in the meantime I can keep an eye on things better without worrying about things going missing.

Do have a little work area outside with 2 vices on a bench, but not too concerned about them going missing, I have Fred guarding them and they are of a type I decided I don't really like. (fabricated steel)

I sit on a throne of frozen opposition tears
Hope you get stuck to your throne and you lose several layers of asscheek skin trying to get off it.

only for the fans.

Those on high paying contracts can afford the price.
I just searched for your only fans profile :p

You should have posted this in the SWEET FA sign up thread Raz you would have got a lot more offers than you did!

1723259005328.png

Nah no shed, LOL, just a manly apartment with a lot of Display cabinets/bookshelves-working towards a shed, in the meantime I can keep an eye on things better without worrying about things going missing.

Do have a little work area outside with 2 vices on a bench, but not too concerned about them going missing, I have Fred guarding them and they are of a type I decided I don't really like. (fabricated steel)
excellent.

I am a nerd so i have a battery operated drill a hammer and a few screwdrivers.

But i do have 4 laptops. 3 pcs in the house. lol and i live alone

only because i was told to not let it get that big. as the players dont like reading lots of pages which is why so fre people have taken the time to read serial_thrilla CV. It is a good read and his CV is shows why he is our CHB for life.
if you want to post continually do that in your team PM, that's the best place to let off steam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now that has always beem my motto

Money cant buy happineess but it makes being miseable more fun
Someone in Adelaide won $150 million in Powerball a few months ago - I'm still trying to work out if the person is a distant relative somehow......

Someone in Adelaide won $150 million in Powerball a few months ago - I'm still trying to work out if the person is a distant relative somehow......
well before i moved to SA i was warned that most are already related. so perhaps it is true they are family

Move to Tasmania and your dream will come to realisation.

AnUltimateRessie saw damicky at a grocery store in Sweet yesterday. He told damicky how cool it was to meet him in person, but he didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. damicky said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” Ressie was taken aback, and all he could say was “Huh?” but damicky kept cutting him off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of Ressie's face. Ressie walked away and continued with his shopping, and he heard damicky chuckle as he walked off. When Ressie came to pay for his stuff up front he saw damicky trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at Ressie. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

who was phone.jpg

I wouldn't worry, they obviously got the hell out of Adelaide first thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back