Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you all just quit squabbling? We got work to do. Apparently we are playing the Royal Inbreds this week

Can't believe you are still here

How unfortunate for everyone.

Welcome back Chantelle

Will Smith Slap GIF by DevX Art

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Raygun either

The Royals sign Raygun

Just talking to por_please_ya and MWPP about that

She’s had barely any air time here, just a media article about the abuse and a snippet of her dancing poorly

I also didn’t know about the French bulge pole vaulter, it’s only the Turkish shooter who really was a meme here

Just talking to por_please_ya and MWPP about that

She’s had barely any air time here, just a media article about the abuse and a snippet of her dancing poorly

I also didn’t know about the French bulge pole vaulter, it’s only the Turkish shooter who really was a meme here
Probably crying about not beating Australia

There is no abuse ok there is some mostly from the anti-arts liberal crowd but its mostly amazement that a performance like hers would fly

It reminded me of some early Talent Shows in the 70s when someone would come on and say they are doing an interpretive dance - then flail about for 3 minutes

Probably crying about not beating Australia

There is no abuse ok there is some mostly from the anti-arts liberal crowd but its mostly amazement that a performance like hers would fly

It reminded me of some early Talent Shows in the 70s when someone would come on and say they are doing an interpretive dance - then flail about for 3 minutes

Did we even have a break dancer 😂

Yeah I was saying she must have pre approved that dance with someone in Australia - you don’t just rock up at the Olympics and do whatever you want!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back