Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

The air raid sirens at GWS games have gotta be the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.
Played the same thing last night. It's an air-raid/tsunami warning.

I'm sure it's not triggering for those who remember Boxing Day.

Around 10 hungry children most days.
hungry oliver twist GIF

I Want More GIF

Played the same thing last night. It's an air-raid/tsunami warning.

I'm sure it's not triggering for those who remember Boxing Day.
we watched a show on that on ABC iView recently

I was actually there is the name, one of the episodes was on the tsunami

Yes, I've watched a couple of episodes of the series.

Trauma never fails to get ratings. It's ok for some to watch it, but it's not in my makeup.

Pugsley, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't that Clapton gig here? It entered legendary status of the arrogance of the performer.

A mate of mine recalls a Joe Cocker concert that he saw where Cocker spent most of it smashed as and lying on his back singing. That'd be money well spent.

Certainly was mogs. It was deplorable.

Certainly was mogs. It was deplorable.
And I was fortunate enough to see Bowie's 2004 tour. Three hours plus encore. Last time he was here. Brilliant.

Just shows the difference between performance and those who go through the motions to get the cash. I've worked with some like that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I've watched a couple of episodes of the series.

Trauma never fails to get ratings. It's ok for some to watch it, but it's not in my makeup.
The Beatles in Adelaide episode was very interesting
And I was fortunate enough to see Bowie's 2004 tour. Three hours plus encore. Last time he was here. Brilliant.

Just shows the difference between performance and those who go through the motions to get the cash. I've worked with some like that too.
I also saw Bowie on that tour in Melbourne

Same saw Bowie at Waverley, he came and left by chopper. He was one cool dude and what a great concert.

The air raid sirens at GWS games have gotta be the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.
For a few short seasons we had a cat going 'meow' at home games down at KP.

It was the best/worst thing I've ever heard. So cringe.

For a few short seasons we had a cat going 'meow' at home games down at KP.

It was the best/worst thing I've ever heard. So cringe.
Serious? 😂 Thats almost as bad as this

IMG_6001.jpeg

Now there was a genius like Prince.
We saw his final show in Melbourne. Tour was him with a piano and a microphone (aptly named the piano and microphone tour!) and no band.

It was intimate, creative and the way he has every single person on the edge of their seats was astounding. I'm sure there's people that have been to more gigs than me, but that was a performance head and shoulders above others i've seen.

Vanity passed away a day or two before the show, and there were some heartfelt words shared which teared up the whole audience.

The Japanese one was horrendous too, watched a few shows on that, the stories are so incredibly sad.

We saw his final show in Melbourne. Tour was him with a piano and a microphone (aptly named the piano and microphone tour!) and no band.

It was intimate, creative and the way he has every single person on the edge of their seats was astounding. I'm sure there's people that have been to more gigs than me, but that was a performance head and shoulders above others i've seen.

Vanity passed away a day or two before the show, and there were some heartfelt words shared which teared up the whole audience.
I never saw Prince 😢 Must have been incredible.

Saw Michael Jackson in 1995. When you put on a show like that you didn't have to interact.

All he said during a 2 minute break was good evening Adelaide.
Even if he didn't talk it was $160 well spent.
My sister went to that one, blew her away she said. Regardless of anything else he had extreme talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back