Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't Ha, Ha me, It said box of yellow cake mix on recipe-this is close Butter is yellow ain't it ?
Now I want to dump one of my cake creations in here just to give you something to strive too lol šŸ˜œ

Step 2 was kinda OK, only forgot to buy butter, think I have enough.

View attachment 2080343

Forgot to work out how big a pan I need, probably skimped a tad , but can make do
Umm kenney,
Back away slowly from the onions.

FIrst, rescue the cake stuff...slow movements...we don't want any tears if the onions plan a surprise attack...

Now, get your fishing net...slowly...slowly

Annnnnd

Thwump!!! Catch those bad boys into the net and awayyyy from the general mixing and baking area.
Goood!
( wipes kemneys forehead with dry towel)

Now, deep breath. Some good music on...
And ready to bake!

Fun fact - drinking red wine while watching Predator makes a great film even greaterer.
Cracking film!

Iā€™m gonna go stream it nowā€¦.. good idea mate šŸ‘šŸ»

Umm kenney,

FIrst, rescue the cake stuff...slow movements...we don't want any tears if the onions plan a surprise attack...

Annnnnd

Thwump!!! Catch those bad boys into the net and awayyyy from the general mixing and baking area.
Goood!

And ready to bake!
They are for Step 4

And thankyou for the reminder, would have failed that test as well.

Apparently the first testicular protection was worn in 1874, and the first helmet was worn in 1974. This means that it took men 100 years to work out that their brains were important too.

Women - stop laughing!!!

Hmmm, I should have bought some fins - next time. :cool:
I made those out of chocolate and painted them with shiny coloured chocolate. The paint work is shit house lol

No wax on! Wax off here ffs!

Apparently the first testicular protection was worn in 1874, and the first helmet was worn in 1974. This means that it took men 100 years to work out that their brains were important too.

Women - stop laughing!!!
And their still working it out every time they reach down to check itā€™s still attachedā€¦
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And their still working it out every time they reach down to check itā€™s still attachedā€¦
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
A percentage of the male population do require a certain degree of testicular fortitude......

Fun fact - drinking red wine while watching Predator makes a great film even greaterer.
I'm doing exactly that to calm down.

Real life can be shit sometimes

A percentage of the male population do require a certain degree of testicular fortitude......
Season 3 Sulking GIF by The Simpsons

Remember everyone, if it bleeds, we can kill it.

Well, I will say that the AI is getting better...
Get it in youā€¦ I swear! Best thing ever!

But you can only do one bc Jesus they are sickly sweet!

Umm kenney,

Annnnnd

Goood!

And ready to bake!
OOh, excellent thought, had planned that also, but forgot,

Think I'll start with a bit of Adrian as I have high, high hopes for my creation,

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back