Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigourney Weaver Alien Gif GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sorry! So did you attempt any steps or just post about it 😂
LOL, I made a note for shopping, I asked for advice, I shopped, I took the cream cheese out of the box to start warming, I worked out my implements that I needed, I achieved Step 4 which was yummy by the way, washed my new pan and wooden stirrer things, found some butter that I must have bought last week,-attempted heaps.

ti GIF

LOL, I made a note for shopping, I asked for advice, I shopped, I took the cream cheese out of the box to start warming, I worked out my implements that I needed, I achieved Step 4 which was yummy by the way, washed my new pan and wooden stirrer things, found some butter that I must have bought last week,-attempted heaps.

ti GIF
Well done!

Here’s your delicious fresh cake…

Chocolate Cake GIF

Oop No! Maybe tomorrow 😂

ti GIF
Oh Gawd yes, Jack loves me, needed that after all that cooking stress,

You're still on my blacklist after I requested you make a cake for my Missus last season.
View attachment 2080475
Is that what you want written on it?

I’d change the colour scheme up a little… I like the little balls!

It’s like saying hey… you have mine in your hand bag? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back