Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

A cowboy challenges an renowned native american warrior to a bear hunt ..

The native guy accepts, so they pack up their tools. The cowboy takes 5 revolvers, 2 rifles and a bunch of knifes just in case. The native? Only one bow and just TWO arrows.

The cowboy is perplexed and has to ask:

Cowboy: "Are you sure 2 arrows are all you need?"

Native american: "yup"

Cowboy: "confident and big balls, I like it. But why 2, though? Spare in case you miss?"

Native American: "sometimes there are 2 bears". 😬

Oh! When I put it in translate it said it means 'How are you? '🤣😂😃
Well i know now that i can't rely on that to have a conversation with a non English speaker! :laughv1:

giphy.gif
He went there Rob.
You know what this means...
Jack Nicholson Johnny GIF

So I'm watching this show on Netflix and it got me thinking. Suppose you went back in time and spoke to your younger self at say 14. How do you think your younger self would respond?
"What happened to my hair?"

Why did the warrior Princess bring a ladder to the qooty field?

Because she heard the Wazza's were raising their defenses, and she always liked to stay one step ahead!
Aren’t the OOBs always a step ahead? 🤷🏼‍♀️
IMG_4363.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what ya saying is you walk in the pub and ask for a side of stabby with ya pint???
Oh Limerick was known back in the 80's and 90's as stab city. It's calmed down a bit since then but it's kind of Ireland's version of Alice Springs.

Oh Limerick was known back in the 80's and 90's as stab city. It's calmed down a bit since then but it's kind of Ireland's version of Alice Springs.
Would you need to pass Limerick to go from Galway to Cork or vice versa bc I can’t remember if I went there 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back