Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Will i post another Carlton AI camel? Yeah why not let's do it!

455712555_1663050800903603_4941385382075758717_n.jpg
Wrong number of toes

Wrong number of toes
At least the AI spelled the word Carlton on the flag correctly. In general nearly all of these AI software programs frequently make spelling errors. :laughv1:

OOh a bit of Wolverine in the Chef, a most excellent Iteration Irish.
I used Microsoft Copilot for that one. I might switch back to Chat GPT when the subscription runs out.

Alice Springs is fine if you don't go out after dark.
Went to KFC 12/13 years ago ,about 10pm on a Friday night, it had 3 security guards in attendance, something I've never seen before.
Security's guards at a Fast Food joint ? Don't want cucumber on the ceiling ?
Had a few interesting mugging attempts, car windows smashed in, can't imagine it would have improved since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Gotta be honest Brakey, if you'd said to me "hey you should check out plaidstallions.com" I would have been expecting to find a very different website.
You're thinking of laidstallions.com ... there's a "p" in front for the clothes.

Just wait until you get me going on tribology!

Seen this? Shows the importance of pitch circle and tooth spacing, and viscosity and shear modifiers to avoid damage.
This was 250rpm, imagine what a car gearbox goes through.

Impressive!!
I've got to ask - How did you get Dings thing down??
Dunno but at this point Dinsdale could start cracking open the beers. In fact I think he should. No need to prove anything now

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back