Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Some people, through no doing of their own, are just plain lucky,
If you stick around these people for too long you will have a mischief,
Luck eventually runs out for all of us.

Enjoy the week lads.​
Here endeth the gospel according to Tonga Bob
<amen>
Thanks be to the qooty wordsmith
<it is right to give thanks and praise>
Still not a patch on serial_thrilla
<that was tl;dr we didn't get it>

chimp money.jpg

We shall now pass the collection plate, give until it hurts
<amen>

Hurling is way more popular than the gaelic footy in Cork. Dublin with 31 titles are the only team to come anyway close to Kerry, then you have Galway in third with 9 titles and Cork and Meath in joint fourth place with their 7 titles.

Kilkenny, Cork and Tipperary would be the three main historical superpowers in hurling although Limerick have been more dominant in recent years.
Cool. I get to hit you & Robertio with my hurling stick!

You sound like an invasive species tbh. Must have missed that episode of Sweet Border Security where Mobbs was letting anything through Customs.

View attachment 2078753

Considering those stylish Wazza uniforms of polyester seagull shirts, pimp fedoras and walking sticks, I bet you couldn't wait to receive those deliveries that managed to get through customs.

"Don't get high on your own supply."

Cool. I get to hit you & Robertio with my hurling stick!
ian dury.jpg

Hit 'em with your hurling stick!
Hit 'em! Hit 'em!
Hit 'em with your hurling stick
Hit 'em slowly
Hit 'em quick
Hit 'em, hit 'em, hit 'em!

(not too hard, they still have to play on Sunday)

Except those who bought movies etc from Telstra rather than ppv lost everything because the license didn't transfer. Some people lost thousands.

Exactly.

IDGAF, the rare stuff I watch these days is either live streamed free (eg Tour de France) or... obtained 🏴‍☠️

Frankly, I consider obtaining not only morally justified, but necessary in this predatory landscape.

I subscribe to enough services that I consider my sizeable monthly vig admission to the big content money-go-round. The RIAA and MPAA and constantly changing streaming alliances need us to keep their nonsense in check.

Hmm some Carlton fan on the main board is thinking about jumping ship to the GWS Giants.:laughv1:

I'm sure it was just a figure of speech or something i hope!
Probably not even a Carlton supporter mate, just a troll.

You should try hurling after a few pints of Guinness, can be very interesting.
It would be kind of difficult enough to get the coordination right there mate.:laughv1:

Storage Hub GIF by Sogedim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurling is way more popular than the gaelic footy in Cork. Dublin with 31 titles are the only team to come anyway close to Kerry, then you have Galway in third with 9 titles and Cork and Meath in joint fourth place with their 7 titles.

Kilkenny, Cork and Tipperary would be the three main historical superpowers in hurling although Limerick have been more dominant in recent years.
LETSSSSSF*CKENGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1723607010882.png

You should try hurling after a few pints of Guinness, can be very interesting.
In the words of Paul Kelly: "Foolishly I followed you to Dublin. Like a ghost I walked the streets of Temple Bar. All the bright young things were throwing up their Guinness in the gutter and once I thought I saw you from afar".

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back