Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that what you want written on it?

I’d change the colour scheme up a little… I like the little balls!

It’s like saying hey… you have mine in your hand bag? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was a far cry from the wedding cake though - you really outdid yourself with that one.
[naughty-ish cake, discretion advised etc etc]

It was a far cry from the wedding cake though - you really outdid yourself with that one.
[naughty-ish cake, discretion advised etc etc]

Wow! That’s a crowd pleaser!

I bet there’s fights over the….rose petals!?? 😂😂😂

About the only part of the cake the guests were willing to eat!
Omg! Im pissing my self!

Could you imagine rocking up and seeing that…

But it would be just as bad rocking up to a baby shower and seeing one of those cakes with a baby coming out of a vag!

Now that is ****ing scary!

I just can’t! 😂😂😂

About the only part of the cake the guests were willing to eat!
confused kirstie alley GIF

Omg! Im pissing my self!

Could you imagine rocking up and seeing that…

But it would be just as bad rocking to a baby shower and seeing one of those cakes with a baby coming out of a vag!

Now that is ****ing scary!

I just can’t! 😂😂😂
I'm envisaging the exact ones you're talking about I reckon. Seen a few of them floating around, brilliantly creative, but barfable at the same time :roflv1:

I'm envisaging the exact ones you're talking about I reckon. Seen a few of them floating around, brilliantly creative, but barfable at the same time :roflv1:
Okay. I’ll be back. Gonna go find some cake pics

😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cake I was about to post was pretty funny… it was just a chocolate cake with a dolls head shove in it..or out? Depends how you look at it 🤦‍♀️
We need an "SFA after dark" where you enter at your own risk :sneaky:

Oh No, I've run out of Jack, been sitting there staring at me for weeks and went in one session.

The cake is rising, think I have 10 or 29 mins to go, hope it don't start overflowing like the Scary horror film big Ooze thing.

Ah, I have reinforcements have some Jim in fridge, all will be good, have stuff for a second baking attempt tomorrow if this is a fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back