Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The SFA is lucky to have the Warriors.

Without them no one would know what is acceptable banter and what should be and shouldn't be accepted in the SFA.

We should all take note what the Warriors think this place should be.

Last edited:

Suck shit opposition.
giphy.gif

Complex. Like the owner of the Av!
Did you know that Roan is a type of horse?
You can get strawberrry roan too.😊
Didn't know that. I've heard of Chappell Roan

owner of av?

4 : 24.57 {CHF} - Dinsdale with a little space.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Ophidian Old Boys : 11.4.70
Coney Island Warriors : 16.10.106
=====================================
Space is big. You might think that a walk to the corner shops is big, but that's just peanuts to space.

Thanks OOFs, thank Phil, thanks Aunty, Granny, Mum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And onto the bestest opposition poster of the week, as awarded by me, with a few celebratory beers under my belt.

myblueroan despite Her hero Black Caviar passing away overnight, held her mane up.

Cheers for the week Old Boys and girls, all the best for the rest :thumbsu:

Thanks Dr Phil, that was good from you.

Thanks for coming to my TiF talk.

a6awUev.png

And onto the bestest opposition poster of the week, as awarded by me, with a few celebratory beers under my belt.

myblueroan despite Her hero Black Caviar passing away overnight, held her mane up.
That is really sad news about Black Caviar. Just after giving birth to her foal too.😔

View attachment 2083163
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Well Wazzas the week is almost done and game day has arrived. Everything on the OOFs Checklist has been covered so all that's left is for philreich to deliver the news in around three hours. Will we be the Dan Houston or the Izak Rankine of the day? Only phil knows, and he'll tell us soon enough.

View attachment 2083171

I have lawn to mow again (stupid thing keeps growing) so I may be alive by the time the qootball is bounced or I may not be. If I'm not then avenge my death.​

Still image, not a GIF

warriors-out-to-playay.png

There is a faint memory of A well endowed Wife/girlfriend, crap singer/influencer dick-maybe someone else, in which case NO.

He was the good singer in Genesis, before the munchkin took over with his infernal gated drums and overly pop sensibilities.

Well hell, too good for us Wazzas, congrats on your win.

I also had a fun time this week, despite a certain level of grumbling just under the surface.

Thanks to everybody's favorite Dad for posting, philreich.

Space is big. You might think that a walk to the corner shops is big, but that's just peanuts to space.

Thanks OOFs, thank Phil, thanks Aunty, Granny, Mum
Had fun with you Dins :purpleheart: - this is fantasy and is all in good fun
You have a great game next week, young one!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back