Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_6090.png IMG_6098.png

9th v 10th

Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Hawks so far

R1 - Loss to Furies
R2 - Defeated Old Boys
R3 - Loss to Wonders
R4 - Loss to Dragons

Roys so far
R1 - Defeated Royals
R2 - Loss to Bears
R3 - Loss to Demons
R4 - Bye

Players to watch
Hawks:
Tarkyn_24 Will be furious after being dragged by the sim last week, expect a huge revenge bag from him
Roys: Always watch out for Ed_Gein 😳 :knife:

Tip
The Hawks by 20:
Roys will be a bit sluggish after the Bye

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Mobbs has a gerbil
Gerbils do not like heights much
Hawks like to eat them

IMG_4845.png

Last edited:
Hello Woys!

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

pastable_logo_transparent.png

Congratulations SpecialBruce 50 Roys Games​

(93 overall Sweet FA).
SpecialBrucersbmca.png

This week we celebrate the 50th Roys FFC game of SPECIALBRUCE who returned to the team mid-Season 36 after joining the club for seasons 4 to 6. And yes, that means he's already a premiership player at the Roys. Starting his career with the Dingoes in the inaugural season of the league, Brucey switched to the Razors for Season 2 and then to the Hurricanes in S03.

That was the same season the Roys got underway, and I'd just moved FROM the 'canes to help start up the new kickagoalstarter, so inevitably, we'd meet on the field at one point.

In an absolute non-surprise, we know it was the real SpecialBruce because he was already rustling everyone the wrong way, including his teammates at the Hurricanes.

A feud between players

During the break that the SFA has taken in the previous few months, there has been some mishaps at the Hurricanes between two players. SpecialBruce & Inferno_03 have come to blows involving personal issues of the field, Inferno_03 had the following to say:

Yeah well, you know how it goes, the guy pushes some wrong buttons, so he gets what's coming to him. It would be at no loss if he were to leave the team and never be seen again. I know for sure if I'm on the field I will kick it to the opposition before I pass it to him. I'm sure x_box_x would give him a good hammering too if he was to line up against him.

The club has said that both the players have been fined, but they will not reveal the amount.

For those w***ers who think there was no banter in the early seasons of the Sweet FA, I doubt anyone can help you. The article "SpecialBruce doesn't care" certainly didn't do much to douse the flames at the Hurricanes. Eventually the captain eagleskickass had to step in and his iron fist approach seemed to settle the matter eg "comments like 'ill pass it to the opposition before i pass to him' will see you passing it to your opposition team mates..in the ressies." [Fracas follows Inferno leak]

The Hurricanes went on to Smash the Roys by 40 points, with SpecialBruce playing off the bench (as an inexplicable disciplinary measure) and getting donuts. :D

Congratulations SpecialBruce! If I had to name just one of your career highlights ... I wouldn't I'd name them all.
View attachment sb50roys.mp4

And if I name myself this week I'll be playing my 600th league game yay

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Elmer_Hauser , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , HinkleysHeroes , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , TheGoatBaron , windyhill

A pleasure to spend Sunday at the waterside this weekend - The Eyrie is a picturesque arena and a monument to humankind's refusal to become extinct just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi team mates and the Hawks.
I’m in a doctors waiting room and have been told she has a student with her and would I mind?
If the student is a hot chick what condition should I complain about?
Pencildick?

Just had a blood test and it confirmed my suspicions. I've been diagnosed with severe leather poisoning. It also picked up some early signs of kickingsnagsicitis.

Callums_Guns I trust the club will be covering my on going treatment costs?
Well if it's as beneficial as Pokérus, I hope we all keep in close contact and benefit from catching it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back