Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

This week's bench pie warmer selection is as follows:
Peppered Beef pie
Pasties
Sausage Rolls
and
Shepherd's pie

Sauce is next to the pie warmer, and if any of you campaigners steal the sauce again, there will be hell to pay.

Roys, because you geriatrics forget which bench you need to go to, you can help yourself also.

FOOTBALL!

Peppered Beef pie
Pasties
Sausage Rolls
and
Shepherd's pie

Sauce is next to the pie warmer, and if any of you campaigners steal the sauce again, there will be hell to pay.

Roys, because you geriatrics forget which bench you need to go to, you can help yourself also.

FOOTBALL!
No steak cheese and bacon? I guess a shepherds pie will do.

The season is still in its early stages. It’ll change. Many times.
We could be grappling for it in a few weeks.
With me coming out on top.
Season 10 Yes GIF by One Chicago
I won’t let Mrs DP see this post

Peppered Beef pie
Pasties
Sausage Rolls
and
Shepherd's pie

FOOTBALL!
I love sausage rolls

Peppered Beef pie
Pasties
Sausage Rolls
and
Shepherd's pie

FOOTBALL!
Are there peas in the Shepherds Pie?

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Peppered Beef pie
Pasties
Sausage Rolls
and
Shepherd's pie

FOOTBALL!
Pie eater.

Peppered Beef pie
Pasties
Sausage Rolls
and
Shepherd's pie

FOOTBALL!

I know I'm coming off in the first 1min

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just tell me orready!!! I need to know whether to bring a cut lunch.
I've not had a complaint yet about the bench pastries yet, but bring your Devon sammich if you are worried

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back