Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Shepherds Pie is an abomination!!

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
Wat? Meat? Good. Gravy? Good. Potato? Good.
it was trickery, I was eating a Pizza pie
She said what now?

The recipes of said pastry treats are trade secrets
I love sausage rolls, the ones you get in Coles, but unfortunately at too many VAFA venues they stock some awful gourmet inner city abomination. The only exception is at the North Brunswick ground where they supply a sausage roll from a local bakery that passes the DP taste test.

Now I am someone who brings a mug to all footy and cricket games for my tea as tea from a polystyrene cup is a revolting experience and a packet of scotch fingers in my coat pocket so I am the foodie of the people.

I am suspicious of all who want peas, or anything green for that matter, in a pastry treat.

sausage roll.jpg

I've not had a complaint yet about the bench pastries yet, but bring your Devon sammich if you are worried
You know your way to my heart ... my suggesting I pack my own way to my heart. Also, Wosh likes this!

I love sausage rolls, the ones you get in Coles, but unfortunately at too many VAFA venues they stock some awful gourmet inner city abomination. The only exception is at the North Brunswick ground where they supply a sausage roll from a local bakery that passes the DP taste test.

Now I am someone who brings a mug to all footy and cricket games for my tea as tea from a polystyrene cup is a revolting experience and a packet of scotch fingers in my coat pocket so I am the foodie of the people.

I am suspicious of all who want peas, or anything green for that matter, in a pastry treat.

View attachment 2088801
I am the mug who goes to all footy.

View attachment 2088801
Promote this person!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A disaster at the Canterbury canteen today. We have lots of dimmies but no soy sauce

This canteen should be shut down and quarantined immediately.

That Is Unacceptable Bernie Sanders GIF by Election 2016

I had dimmies with soy sauce aplenty . Then went back for snags.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
We had hot dogs with those red things but no proper snags with onions, sauce. mustard and a sesame long roll.

a few dumplings for tea.

Stroigoi no lamb for me today but tomorrow

rack-of-lamb-dinners-luxury-spicy-honey-garlic-rack-of-lamb-relish-the-bite-of-rack-of-lamb-di...jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back